Gerrit follows a design-driven contribution process for larger/complex features described here.
This section houses design documents that were written prior to a system refactoring or the introduction of a new feature. The list is sorted by recency and links to individual design documents. Review and vetting of the documents can be found in Gerrit by using the link inside each doc.
List of Design Documents
- Generate Release Notes by Edwin Kempin, proposed 2019-10-04
- Revert submit by Gal Paikin, approved 2019-09-09
- Scaling Multi-Master Replication by Martin Fick, proposed 2019-10-04
- Attention Set by Ben Rohlfs, approved 2020-01-03
- Change Log: Threaded Feedback by Jacek Centkowski, approved 2020-03-25