Gerrit Community Managers Announce for 2019
Gerrit Community Managers formally announced for the 2019 term
We are now introducing ourselves as your Community Managers for Gerrit in 2019:
- Edwin (Google),
- Marco (Ericsson) and
- Matthias (SAP).
Minutes of our regular trio meetups (when newsworthy) started being posted.
- We use a transparent backlog for that role of ours under the Community component.
- Community members may submit new items under that component for us managers to refine.
- Only public topics should be issued through that backlog.
- Sensitive topics are to be privately discussed using this mailing list.
- This is a group that remains private between the individual community member and us managers.
- Everyone is welcome to confidentially share feedback with us three that way.
- This group and the Community backlog are being added to the Gerrit documentation now.
- We invite you/every Gerrit community member to fill our first community survey out.
- We need your input to help feed the community retrospective scheduled for the 2019 Gerrit Summit in Gothenburg.
- Your individual answers remain anonymous and will stay private to us community managers.
- Answers are accepted between now and July 2019 included.
- Thanks for your feedback! :)